Monday, September 28, 2015

Writing Challenges: How Important I Think Education Is

I am one of those people who just love to learn. I strive to learn something new every day. The thing I learned most recently is that there are giant arrows on the ground all over the United States that used to be for directing air traffic (it's kind of cool actually, look it up!).

Therefore, I can honestly tell you that I think education is very important so long as the point of that education is to learn, teach and be taught. I have the greatest respect for teachers who don't treat their students like their just a check mark, but rather as a person who has so much to learn. The teachers who actually teach are the best!

Ever since I was a little girl (and got past the nerves of the first day of kindergarten...we've all been there, right?), I have loved to go to school. I love enhancing my knowledge and often have animated discussions with my husband after every college class I attend about what information I gathered in that time (and he even pretends to be interested, what a great husband :P).

I don't really know what else to say without being redundant so I will end with this final thought. Without education of some kind (I don't care if you're homeschooled, public schooled, private schooled, or self-taught), we do not learn as much...Without learning and acquiring knowledge, we could be in danger of ignorance and ignorance breeds all sorts of awful things...so seek to learn every day and keep being awesome, followers!

Completely random side note: Next week, I plan on starting my new blog, "Concert Diaries of a Girl Found in Music." Let me know if you'd like to know about updates for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment