Wednesday, June 8, 2016

What I Hope My Future is Like

I've seen my goals in life achieved and my dreams come true: getting a baby sister and then a baby brother, high school graduation, fancy  prom night, seeing New York City, a wonderful wedding, a great marriage, a puppy of our own and so much more. Now, in about a month, I will graduate from my university. Therefore, what I hope my future is like is based on my goals and dreams, and my faith that they will come to be.  

I hope I always consider myself to be best friends with my husband. 

I hope we have children that grow up healthy and strong, intelligent and kind...

I hope we have lots of dogs and cats and ferretts. Pets galore! 

I hope we have a beautiful home, all customized to our tastes. 

I hope we travel, especially to London, Ireland and Germany. 

I hope we both find careers in the fields that we love and remain happy in them for years.

I hope we go to Disney World, school reunions, and out camping.

I hope we make many lifelong friends, and keep those we have now.

I hope we only continue to grow closer with our family.

I hope we never have to live a moment without the other. 

I hope for so many wonderful things, and I know some too.

I know we will be together forever through all eternity. I know I will get to meet God and Jesus Christ someday. I know, no matter what, there will be laughter and tears and love aplenty throughout our lives. 

I hope I never stop appreciating everything, loving fully, and finding ways to be kind in an unkind world. 

I hope. I love. I dream.... And I know that will never change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment